HR Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist (HRM&A)
WHAT TO EXPECT
The HR specialization is geared towards individuals who are looking to further develop their understanding of the HR function and its significance during pre-deal or the post-merger integration phase. The program content offers best practices which were developed by our distinguished faculty members after decades of experience in managing HR related projects in corporate and consulting roles
- Preparing for the risks and identifying solutions
Recognize potential roadblocks and identify solutions to prepare for the challenges HR practitioners face during a
transaction including labor law and legal challenges, culture, change management, communication issues and more.
- Understanding the deal structure and HR’s Role
Learn how the human resources function plays a critical role in determining the outcome of strategic financial, and
operational goals of the deal.
- Optimizing HR’s value through the M&A lifecycle
Identify and drive HR’s strategic value during the pre-close planning, integration, and transformation phases of the
The HRM&A program is structured in four modules based on our HRM&A Framework and Body of Knowledge:
KEY FACTS & FEES
- Onsite and Virtual Live: 30 hours; Online: approx. 60 hours
- Leading faculty from academia and the industry
- Split into four, easy-to-digest modules
- Content updated regularly
- Prequisite: Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, DBA, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or hold one or more
professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CAIA or equivalent)
- Online Program $2’990 USD
- Virtual Live Program $3’990 USD
- Onsite Program $4’990 USD
- Life-long access to the most up-to-date online course content*
- Onsite programs include hard copies of all presentations and materials
- HRM&A Charter and Designation upon completion
- First year of Annual Membership Fee
- Access to the entire IMAA e-Library
- Global network of charterholders and experts
- Continued Education / Continued Professional Development: 10 hours bi-annually of relevant online or onsite
education provided by IMAA (online CE/CPD included in the annual membership fee)
While you will meet an international mix of participants from various industries and functions, the HR Mergers & Acquisitions program is designed for HR professionals as well as for mid-management to senior executives in the C-Suite, project managers, heads of integration, and changes specialists. The program might also be suitable for management consultants, and advisors.
After successfully completing the course, you will receive the HRM&A Charter. The HRM&A is the most internationally recognized designation offered in the field of M&A. This charter signals to peers, clients, employers, and other professionals that you have completed the most comprehensive M&A education program available and are proficient in all areas of the mergers and acquisitions process.
We Are Trusted By
live & interactive
Networking opportunities are provided in all programs to connect with an elite and diverse group of professionals and instructors.
Join the ONLINE PROGRAM and start right away:
- Real world content developed and instructed by legal M&A practitioners
- Well structured and balanced content to understand business and legal isses
- Materials specifically designed for online use
You can complete the program part-time while working and without the need to travel to any course or examination location.
This bundle includes all 4 modules:
- Essentials of M&A
- Due Diligence
Register now and get started with your HRM&A Certification program!
Available worldwide - 24/7