How IMAA Institute helps companies and professionals succeed in M&A
The world of M&A is evolving and becoming more complex. Many well educated people are involved in transactions and it became harder to stand out from peers or other consultants. With our M&A courses and trainings, we help companies and executive professionals gain competitive advantage and prepare for better deals. A CFA or CPA is nice to have but it does not exactly fit the needs of M&A specialists. The Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) is the only not-for-profit institution in this field. Based on more than 10 years of experience as a global think tank for M&A professionals, we have a signature offer and provide the most global M&A Certification.
Upcoming workshops & events
- Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash flow models (small and large, private and public)
- Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms
- Analyze and critique the use of multiples in valuation
- Value “problem” firms, such as financially troubled firms and start up firms
- Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm
SAVE YOUR SEAT HERE
The only globally recognized M&A Certificate ProgramAre you looking for some of the brightest minds in the M&A industry? Do you want to network with decision makers and with like-minded people? Are you looking for opportunities? Then, participate in our dynamic M&A community as an IM&A-Charterholder!
- 4 modules á 6 submodules
- Around 100h workload in total
- Step by step through a deal
- Online, on-site or mixed
- No „US-only“ focus
- No hidden costs
- No time constraint
- Full flexibility
- +12 Years track record
- Non-profit organization
- Reputable Partner Organizations
The certification is standardized. You can do every module either online or on-site. We are offering workshops around the globe.
Have a look at our workshops.
Past Participants and companies using our services, trainings and cooperation partners:
We offer a broad range of highly specified trainings that help companies succeed at M&A.