Valuation Training with Prof. Aswath Damodaran
Prof. Aswath Damodaran
He received his MBA and PhD from the University of California at Los Angeles. He teaches the corporate finance and valuation courses in the MBA and executive programs. Being at NYU since 1986 he has received the Stern School of Business Excellence in Teaching Award. His research interests lie in valuation, portfolio management and applied corporate finance. He has published papers in the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, the Journal of Financial Economics and the Review of Financial Studies. He has published several books on valuation and corporate finance.
Training in numbers:
We’re Trusted By
About Valuation Training
The objective of the training is to provide the fundamentals of each approach to valuation, together with limitations and caveats on the use of each, as well as extended examples of the application of each. At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to:
- Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash flow models (small and large, private and public)
- Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms
- Analyze and critique the use of multiples in valuation
- Value “problem” firms, such as distressed companies or start ups
- Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm
Benefits of certified Valuation Training
Registration for the Valuation Training with Prof. Aswath Damodaran
Enjoy a valuation training (12 hours = equivalent to a 2 day onsite training) live with Prof. Aswath Damodaran online.Show More...
The training sessions will be held from November 6 to 9.
- San Francisco (PST): 07.00 am - 10.15 am
- New York (EST): 10.00 am - 13.15 pm
- UK (GMT): 03.00 pm - 6.15 pm
- Europe (CET): 04.00 pm - 7.15 pm
- Dubai (GST): 07.00 pm - 10.15 pm
- Singapore (SGT): 11.00 pm - 2.15 am