The Institute of Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) offers different Mergers & Acquisitions trainings:
- our unique M&A certification programs: the International M&A Certificate (IM&A), the Certified M&A Professional (M&AP), and the Certified Post Merger Integration (CPMI) – available online and onsite
- valuation trainings with Prof. Aswath Damodaran in various locations worldwide as a two day training
- master classes with different themes to deep dive into a topic.
Each or our M&A certificates is designed to address the individual needs of all career level professionals already working within mergers and acquisitions or looking to break into the industry. Constructed by leading faculty members and M&A experts in a multi-year effort, all of IMAA’s programs are globally oriented to provide a holistic and regional specific approach.
You can take any of these Mergers & Acquisitions Certificate program entirely online:
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A)
- Mergers & Acquisitions Professional (M&AP)
- Certified Post Merger Integration Specialist (CPMI)
Upcoming Onsite M&A Certificate Programs
Attending a program onsite will give you the benefits of meeting faculty and other participants in person to grow your network and learn from your peers. We offer our Mergers & Acquisitions Certificates onsite in various locations in the US, Europe, Asia and the Middle East:
- Vienna: 24–28 September— International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A)
- New York: 5–9 October — International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A)
- Amsterdam: 22–26 October — Certified Post Merger Integration Specialist (CPMI)
- Singapore: 29 Oct–02 Nov — International Mergers & Acquisitions Expert (IM&A)
Valuation with Prof. Damodaran
Aswath Damodaran is one of the leading valuation experts globally. We regularly offer trainings with Prof. Damodaran, so that you can refresh or expand your know how in valuation. The next opportunities to meet Prof. Damodaran and network with your peers:
Advanced Valuation with Crystal Ball
The Advanced Valuation with Crystal Ball training, focusing specifically on corporate finance, investments, and derivatives, teaches participants to use Oracle’s Crystal Ball as a tool for better predictive modeling. In this 2-day training, participants will actively learn how to use this tool and take full advantage of its functionality and features. Take our next training on:
All of our certificate courses, Master Classes, valuation trainings and other programs are also available for a closed group of participants organized for a company inhouse. This can be either a certificate program or a tailored program. Contact us to find out more about inhouse trainings.
With our unique faculty, experts and mentors we do not only offer standardized programs, but also tailored trainings all around the world on various aspects of M&A. For example we have delivered specific training for various industries such as banking, energy, industrials, media & entertainment, and oil & gas. Also, we have special trainings to prepare various functions like “M&A in Human Resources”. If you would like to discuss your needs, please reach out to us.