Corporate M&A Professionals

Best Software for M&A Pipeline Management

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Kramer
    Participant

Hi,

I am interested in your opinions and recommendations. I am looking for a good M&A deal flow or pieline management software that is similar to a classical CRM but still catered to M&A needs. What do you use and what are some impressions? Thanks!

Nimberi
    Participant

Hello! There is a big difference between traditional, transactional CRMs made for linear sales processes, and automated CRMs built for M&A. I’m guessing you’re looking for something other than Salesforce (for example). There are also new software solutions, for example Affinity. However, it must be taken into account that new software will require training and implementation. Can you wait? If not, try looking for workers purposefully. There are special agencies that specialize in how to find a job in toronto, finding job in toronto – https://jobssite.ca/tips-to-help-you-find-work/ I believe that you need to look for a person with experience in such software for a temporary vacancy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs