Trade Related Due Diligence

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Fellow Students:

Conducting due diligence is various areas of a business is critical. Although financially, a target company may be appealing, however, from a culture perspective, an acquisition may not be a good fit. Another area of due diligence that I believe is also important to vet is a company’s trade (import/export) practices due to successor liability risk. Thus, getting key stakeholders from various key areas, including trade, should be part of a company’s initiative prior to making an offer for acquisition. Too many times, departments scramble after an acquisition announcement to obtain key information and uncover risk, which should have been known prior to finalizing an acquisition.

Thoughts on this – agree/disagree? Other areas of a business that were not touched upon in this particular course?

~Pamala

mokiren
    Participant

Different brokers may offer different markets such as Forex, commodities, stocks and cryptocurrencies. These markets can influence your trading strategies as each has its own dynamics. I’ve had pretty positive experiences with some of them. They offer a wide range of trading markets, including Forex, commodities and cryptocurrencies. Their spreads are competitive and their execution speed is excellent. What I appreciate most about fbs thailand is their commitment to educating their clients. They provide comprehensive resources and webinars to help traders improve their skills. Always remember that your choice of broker should match your individual trading goals and risk tolerance.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs