Post integration templates and tools

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Schwarze 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Poon Henry
    Participant

Are there any other common post-integration templates and tools that you will use and are not mentioned in the course?

Participant

Hi, I found that the templates discussed in the course are generally quite inclusive, although I may not have quite the same layout in terms of the template structures they have shown- the main thing would be to keep the template simple and easy to use/ understand 🙂

Beau White
    Participant

I have found that dealroom.net has quite a few resources. Perhaps look into that.

Steve Schwarze
    Participant

I am very interested in integration and post-integration templates. I am currently on initiating or finalizing 19 M&A integrations for my company. One of the remits I have been given is to come up with a template or set of steps that can be repeated for each integration. I quickly learned that one things that all integrations have in common is that not all integrations are alike. Trying to come up with a template that fits all cases and can be used to drive future acquisitions has proven very difficult. I look forward to being exposed to what this course can show me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading.. Please wait