M&A Software Solutions

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Erin Gray
    Participant

When it comes to managing due diligence and integrations, what technology do you use to stay organized and on track?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forum utilize a variety of technology tools to manage due diligence and integrations efficiently. Forum primary tools include project management software, collaboration platforms, and document management systems. These tools help us stay organized, track progress, and ensure effective communication among team members. Additionally, Forum leverage automation tools to streamline repetitive tasks and improve efficiency in the process. Overall, our technology stack enables us to stay on track and manage due diligence and integrations effectively.

Best regard,
    Kcrook

Magdalena Stadtmann
    Participant

Following this question as I am also interested in M&A (IT) Tools.

Jamie
    Participant

We manage these projects using Microsoft Project Online.

It’s quite interesting, are there any software which M&A folks use (besides the PPT, excel)?
    And these software will make the whole progress easier per se.

Lisa Hall
    Participant

We leverage program management software, a document repository and Excel. I’d also love to know if there are any tools specific to M&A that have been helpful.

Brant Miller
    Participant

There are several platforms out there that can be used, but at the end of the day you are managing a complex project. My recommendation is to identify the technology that is currently being utilized within your firm and that is built for enterprise applications. It is also important to ensure you have IT support of the application, and have a sense of how many licenses you will need, and their associated costs. It’s also important to consider administration and training. In my most recent role leading integrations we utilized Smartsheet which was already in use for transformation and related strategic initiatives.

Andre Catrou
    Participant

We had a look on our own as well and there is no solution on the market from our experience. We are all relying on excel, ppt, collaboration tools and project management planning which are widely available on the market.

SI LING TAN
    Participant

In addition to the Excel, PowerBI is what we use to integrate the data more interactively.

Anonymous
    Inactive

According to your post, I need to your service “M&A Software Solutions” But you will send joust only one demo as a trail. Then I take this.

Click here https://dttr.co/hot-stone-massage-services-in-worcester-ma/ Hot Stone Massage treatment Worcester MA

Melissa Lehman
    Participant

We use a tool called Devensoft. It tracks the entire M&A process, from target identification through integration. We have also used their due diligence tool which can be used as a VDR if the target does not have one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs