IT/Cyber Due Diligence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Ng
    Participant

Traditionally, it is easy to engage advisors to conduct financial, legal and tax due diligence. However, IT due diligence is a fairly new field that is important but seems overlooked by most buyers.

With increasing digitalization and cyberattacks (i.e. customer data stored online, proprietary information and knowhow stored digitally) how does your organization go about engaging in IT due diligence for potential targets?

Jerome Baumgartner
    Participant

we used to work through our traditional tax & finance experts who did develop in-house IT expertise. They would then mandate some experts for specific area where high expertise is required.

Kar Wee Pee
    Participant

I think this is an area where cyber security companies are actually stepping in and providing reports that can aid in such evaluation.

Hanen Dada
    Participant

I agree with you that this is an important area that companies needs to spend more effort in it. Depending on the deal, IT due diligence needs to be conducted internally if the resources available and/or through advisors externally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs