Involvement in Due Diligence

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Picone 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gabriele Frigerio
    Participant

Did you ever participated into a due diligence process? Which are aspects your experience would suggest to focus on closely?

Anne Becker
    Participant

I participated in DD on several acquisitions so far. I think it depends on the acquisition but you should focus on all aspects, especially finance/tax, legal and HR. I would recommend making sure you have as many of your questions answered before diving into integration so your integration team is not playing catch up later.

Suwinto Johan
    Participant

YES, COMMERCIAL ISSUE, OFF BOOK AND SELLER CHARACTER ESPECIALLY THE TOP MANAGEMNET

Kay Yong
    Participant

Yes. The aspects to concentrate on would depend largely on the main risks faced by companies in the same industry as that of the target company, and assuming you are representing the buyer’s side, whether the buyer has any specific concerns on the target company based on the buyer’s own research/talks with the seller.

Nick Picone
    Participant

Yes, all aspects are important, but I focus on the commercial side, making sure that the product is as advertised and will continue to grow per the projections. I review competitive products and IP around the product. The HR side is important as we look towards integration and how we can merge them into our business as the culture is hugely important. Finally, it is important to keep the DD moving along so that emotions and other distractions don’t derail the acquisition.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading.. Please wait