Integration for the Sake of Integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jess Munford
    Participant

Hello! I’ve heard the advice to avoid integrating for the sake of integration and am curious if anyone has fallen into this trap and if so, would you mind sharing an example?

Peggie Chan
    Participant

Hi Jess, great topic – I may be taking a unique approach in my response. I’m in an organization that has done a great deal of M&A activity. While there are critical milestones and phases that can’t be eliminated, on a recent project we’ve taken the philosophy of doing a streamlined and efficient integration. So while we have the historical approach and a great library of resources to select from, we’re challenging Workstream Leads and their teams to be creative in considering other approaches that would be more straightforward, less time consuming/labor intensive, tap into already existing content, etc. Hence not integrating for the sake of integration, but considering each situation on a case by case basis and presenting a unique approach that will work best and set up the organization for success. Thanks!

Jess Munford
    Participant

Helpful, thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs