Impact of Integration due to COVID-19

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Petros Lampropoulos 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Navdeep Singh
    Participant

Due to COVID-19 situation, in the times where it is difficult to meet people, what are the best practices for leading integrations remotely (specially from human/ cultural perspective)?

Shariq Akber
    Participant

Hi Navdeep,
    You have raised a very important issue that many organisations are currently facing. We have adapted And implemented an internal video conferencing session every week to resolve this issue.

Luka Mladinov
    Participant

We had this situation on a project on major life-science company in Switzerland. Company decided that consultants cannot come to company location due to Covit-19 reasons. We completely changed our way of work and went 100% digital (online collaborations, online teams, virtual calls, use of Google suit, Office 365 tools, Zoom).

Gina Miele
    Participant

We use online collaboration tools (Office 365, Zoom, and Nextiva) to facilitate remote meetings. There have been drawbacks to this approach, as integration scoping can be more easily achieved through being on site. I still travel with our executive team for closing day, but my travel has been significantly limited in comparison to pre-COVID times. I schedule many more calls now. Removing the in-person collaboration opportunities can have a negative impact on progress, but I actively work towards maintaining the human contact side of the business through digital means.

Petros Lampropoulos
    Participant

A more digital oriented approach and collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, sharepoint, Dropbox,virtual datarooms etc) have proved to be effective However the interpersonal element of the process was still missing with any drawbacks this can cause.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading.. Please wait