Humanized Integrations

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Casault 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NILTON YONEZAVA
    Participant

The integration process generates different feelings on both sides, but people tend to be more sensitive, especially on the target side. Could you share best practices for humanizing the process?

Sarah
    Participant

I think constant communication has been a key part in the integrations I have participated in, as well as, making sure that the target company gets to experience the culture of the acquirer early on in the integration process. I think it is also important to share expectations and goals early on with the target company’s leadership so they can help support the employees as they go through the integration process and so they can see and share the long term vision for the company.

Sean Casault
    Participant

I agree with Sarah’s comments. Clear, consistent, and near constant communication, particularly early in the process is critical. Ensuring leaders understand goals and expectations to support people through the transition. I’m also a fan of leveraging Bridge’s 4 Ps (Purpose, Picture, Plan, and Part) through the communication and integration process.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading.. Please wait