HR can help M&A run smoothly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Majed Faraj
    Participant

What steps can HR take to ensure that mergers and acquisitions are successful?

HR has a vested interest in making sure that the M&A run smoothly and as transparent as possible. At the the end of the day, they will get the employees to onboard and manage. HR should be involved very early in the process to me, from the target screening as much as possible.
    I found the following publication of interest and tied to the topic you raised: The HR Practitioner’s Guide to M&A (Due Diligence) by Klint C. Kendrick.

Charles Ladas
    Participant

HR can ensure M&A is successful by getting all employees and leaders aligned with company culture, policies/practices, and HR operations/systems.

Yazeed Albaiz
    Participant

HR is crucial for a successful M&A, so that everyone is on the same page same culture, policies and guidelines, systems etc…

Mohammed Semari
    Participant

I would also stress on pensions and compensation packages, this can have a lot especially when stock options are involved.

Sumit Rambani
    Participant

HR is one of the underrated areas in due diligence, the key element in a business’s success is the people. The critical thing is to make sure that the right people with right capabilities are preserved during M&A.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs