FDD & HDD

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Justyna Nascimento 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jjppyay
    Participant

Where is the best place to find a generic checklists to conduct our own FDD and HDD for a small company should we decide to do the due diligence in-house?
    Will appreciate if someone could share. Thanks.

Seun Yakub
    Participant

I would advise that you seek the assistance of a professional services firm, such as one of the big 4 – Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and EY for the FDD or maybe even a lesser known firm. Whoever you choose, you should definitely seek professional assistance as a precaution.

Fernando
    Participant

This course provides a good outline for what’s needed to create a general DD checklist. Use this as a baseline and then start adding to it based on the needs of your client. There should never be a one-size-fits-all checklist, so feel free to get creative.

Justyna Nascimento
    Participant

Hi there

There are a lot of generic ones you can find on line.

I cant rememeber where i got mine from. it was about 200 questions. I can share with you my generic list if you give me your email address

I have learnt a lot from it:
    1. Not all queastions suit all – it was offensive to the client if the list was not adjusted to reflect their company, i.e. asking one man band company- what is your environmental audit procedures like was not appropriate
    2. it has to be adjusted to reflect laws in each country, i.e. what is your AML number is not applicable to Moroccan companies where AML is not required
    3. It is great to start DD of small companies by an initial telephone call. It makes the process more approachable in terms of admin for the party in question. The questions may look more difficult than they really are

Good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Loading.. Please wait