It is clear that structured communications are vital to provide visibility of next steps, ensure fact is separated from fiction and help forge the success for the newly integrated businesses. Some of the key elements of a communications plan include:
1. Stakeholder identification
2. Outlining milestones for the integration
3. Establish governance and resources for the team
4. Create the narrative
5. Design a detailed project plan fir each milestone
6. Create two way communications channels to gather feedback
What phase of the integration timeline do you think is the most critical and intensive with regards to communications?