Best Time to Start the Integration Plan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hamood Alhajri
    Participant

in your opinion, when should M&A team start working in the integration plan ?

for me , I think as soon as they finalized the Due diligence.

Trevor Szutu
    Participant

I’d recommend as early as possible in the due diligence phase, but some sellers don’t want to talk about integration too early as they want more deal certainty first to avoid wasting time.

Charanjit Sodi
    Participant

The best phase for the project to start is when a company makes acqusition announcement and when the due diligence phase is in planning

Laura Sims
    Participant

We typically begin during the Due Diligence phase and prior to close. We have found this shortens our integration timeline by getting a jump start on a deal we know is moving to close.

Aly AlFaqi
    Participant

I agree with Laura, the M&A team should start working on the deal specifics in tandem with the Due Diligence phase to retain the competitive advantage of being ahead of the integration timeline.

Ruth Ng
    Participant

in my opinion, the integration plan shall be started at the same time as the Due Diligence phase.

I think Integration needs to be divided into three steps. First is the concept of integration which shall be made during due diligence time. Once deal is done, after that concept shall be finalized and kicked off for implementation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Book a Demo

Book a Demo