assignment 1 for M&A Types

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Stephan Ullmann
    Participant

Dear all

I’m starting the on line course. In M&A deal types, the 1st assignment is not clear to me. Where can I find examples of acquisitions with all related term sheet information?

See below description of assignment 1

Thank you
    Stephan Ullmann, Geneva, Switzerland
    +41798942306

Dear participant,

please take a look at an acquisition which you are interested in and explore:

What type of M&A deal was it?
    Please put together a term sheet (please see additional Information in the “Document for Assignment 2: Term Sheet”)
    Describe what information you can find about the M&A process?

donnahardings
    Participant

Stephan welcome! Our new ai service aiessaywriter.org offer 100% original articles because we understand what it means to spread plagiarism. Our goal is to help you lead an easy college life. I will not be punished for providing plagiarism. We have advanced plagiarism checking tools to make sure your purchase essay is not plagiarized.

Philip Gamger
    Participant

I was recently looking for an author to help with the design of my lab report, but I haven’t found any who would really help. I have to turn it in soon and I don’t know what to do.

Josh2318
    Participant

If you’re looking for reliable paper writing assistance, I highly recommend giving this service a try. It’s been a game-changer for me! I stumbled upon this write my paper for me https://payforwriting.com/write-my-paper/ , and I must say, it’s been a lifesaver. As a busy college student juggling multiple courses and part-time work, finding the time to write quality papers can be a challenge. This service has not only saved me time but also delivered top-notch papers that have significantly boosted my grades. The writers are experts in their fields, and the customer support is excellent. Plus, the pricing is reasonable for students like me.

brent harvey
    Participant

Stephan,
    I recently completed Assignment 1. It was helpful to find an acquisition between two mid/large publicly traded companies that occurred in last 5ish years. This type of example will have press releases, news, and trade articles to provide insights. Also, insights on the deal can be found in their SEC filings.

stevediaz
    Participant

Very helpful. Thanks for sharing . salesforce administration certification

Bruno Turqueto
    Participant

I am not sure about switzerland, but in Brasil when a Public Listed company intend to do an acquirition it is necessary to do a public release with financial and strategic information related to it. I fount it one of these releases.

RoxMellisa
    Participant

As a student, managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously can be quite challenging. Sometimes, it becomes overwhelming to figure out how to start and end a project successfully. However, there are professionals like CIPD Assignment Writing Help who can help reduce stress by assisting with assignments.

mildreddbrown3
    Participant

The Fad society needs more heavily inspired fiction of the finest qualities. ted lasso jackets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs