Corporate M&A Professionals

Human Resources and Divestitures

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    James Elding
    Participant

Is anyone aware of Human Resources specific processes for Divestitures. Company I am working with is trying to develop a playbook.

charlesferguson
    Participant

James Elding try our high-quality HR consultancy service and was impressed by the results. I highly recommend our “ANC Global Dubai” to anyone who needs HR support and advice.

Agha Majid
    Participant

Do you find it difficult to write your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, or CV? Make plans to work with Perfect Resume, a company that writes many packages and deals for you. Our firm is the greatest choice for all of your career document writing needs in the United Arab Emirates. We have qualified CV makers in UAE there who will make you look amazing to hiring managers.

Pedro Garibi
    Participant

Hullo James,

I am quite sure that the top accounting firms (or their consulting practices or Transaction teams) have a mannual or handbook on due diligence/transactions that could be an interesting soruce of information. There are HR Consulting firms as well that have plenty of material of HR practices in different countries, legals aspects, treatment of expatriates.

If I come across of something interesting, I will let you know.

best regards
    Pedro Garibi, CFA

Amar Ahmed
    Participant

Many websites offer Professional MBA Assignment Writing Services at a reasonable price. Students can get benefit from online service-providing websites to score good grades in their subjects. This will help them focus on their extracurricular activities and boost their mental abilities.

Syeda Ayesha
    Participant

It’s very easy to find Thesis Help in Pakistan from a professional expert. There are many PhD experts available who can write your thesis according to the requirements. They also guarantee that the work is free from mistakes and errors and delivered at the given deadline.

onceptsall
    Participant
    onceptsall
    Participant
    shine
    Participant

Malaria remains a important public health concern in Pakistan, particularly in regions with warm climates and stagnant water sources ideal for mosquito breeding. Despite efforts to control the disease, including the distribution of pesticide-treated bed nets and anti-malarial medications, challenges persist due to factors such as inadequate healthcare infrastructure and limited access to prevention measures in rural areas. Shine Humanity, an organization dedicated to healthcare outreach, plays a crucial role in raising awareness about malaria prevention strategies, such as vector control and early diagnosis, aiming to reduce the disease’s burden nationwide.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs