Valuation

Why don’t we use Monte Carlo Simulation for Valuation?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Biswajeet Pattnaik
    Participant

I remember during my time at SABIC M&A, where we used @RISK to develop Monte Carlo Simulation on Valuation model and the output used to give sufficient data, return metrics distribution and confidence in extreme scenarios for decision making during FID. Don’t you think it is right time now, when we have already witnessed black swan events, to embrace Monte Carlo Simulation?

Brian Brown
    Participant

I think it is a good idea if we have enough data and information. Otherwise scenario (stress) testing is a less sophisticated but useful method.

I use @RISK as an add-on to my valuation work and its MC simulation tool is really useful and relevant for certain industries such as pharma-life science.

Johnny Martin
    Participant

I think Monte Carlo Simulation for Valuation this is not suitable for everyone. this is the mean reason cant be used. if you are more know about for this you can go on Wikipedia and read abot monte carlo.

Reliable Deep Cleaning Services in Farmington CT

Neshe1939
    Participant

basket random truly offers a basketball experience like no other. It’s time to grab that key, put on my sneakers, and shoot for the stars!

clamb
    Participant

Outstanding content; I will recommend it to my acquaintances and request that they check it out. You’re very kind in sharing. When you have additional leisure, proceed to: run 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs