M&A in the fitness & wellness sector/industry

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Garibi
    Participant

Hullo,

I am currently working in a project in the fitness & Helath & wellness industry providing training solutions to private clubs (golf, padel, tennis, Hotel resorts,.). There has been quite a lot of investing activity in this specifi sector.
    I am looking for information on transactions: fitness chains buying other fitness chains, fitness giants buying software companies in the fitness sector and similar data.
    I am also very intered in valuation techniques for this type of businesses.
    COuld anybody share her experiences in this industry and help me out with this search? statistics, reports, databases…..

Best regards
    Pedro Garibi, CFA

Johnny Martin
    Participant

I visit to your post after reading I feel that your talking about for fitness and health. Your post is most helpful to me and others because I need any suggestions to help of me any my personality. so you will send industry website link.

Professional Landscaping Services in Berlin NH

Mia Emilia
    Participant

It sounds like you’re delving into an exciting and dynamic industry! If you’re seeking information on transactions within the fitness and wellness sector, especially regarding acquisitions and investments, consider exploring specialized databases, industry reports, or financial news platforms. Additionally, reaching out to industry experts or networking with professionals in the field could provide valuable insights. And remember, if you ever need assistance with your research or analysis, services like nursing homework help can offer tailored support to ensure you’re equipped with the most relevant and up-to-date information for your project. Good luck!

Pedro Garibi
    Participant

Hullo Mia

thanks for the information.

Best regards
    Pedro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs