Leadership Conflict

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erin
    Participant

As an Integration Project Manager, have you experienced any issues with any individuals in leadership or subject matter expert roles undermining your integration efforts? How have you mitigated this?

Beau White
    Participant

I have definitely seen cultural conflicts exist. An example was when someone on the integration team, was heard saying ” this is not an integration, this is a take over”. Luckily this was isolated, however I know some associates were not enthusiastic about that behavior.

I am not an Integration Project Manager but I have seen several times where senior leadership has incorrectly provided information to team members, noting for example, that they would be assigned new roles as if they were simply pieces on a chessboard. for example, someone with absolutely no foreign trade experience was added to the foreign trade team and at a lower level from what they had been. As a result, they obviously left the company, which was unfortunate as they were highly skilled in their original role.

Thus, I have seen senior leaders make mistakes during a company reorganization initiative.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs