Keeping track of Revenue Synergies (Integration Management & Synergies)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sina Rohde
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am curious if any of you can share their best practice on tracking Revenue synergies. In my experience it is always the case that during DD there is a revenue model designed that everyone is eager to see happen. While in the early days post close the focus on meeting revenue numbers is typically quite high the focus tends to lessen the further into integration the project gets. Anything you have seen working well on keeping Revenue Synergies on everyone focus and tracking it? Thank you, Sina

Brant Miller
    Participant

Good question Sina,

In my experience this is one of the more difficult areas to track, especially long term. Tracking should be built off of the deal thesis, but allowing for other areas of opportunity to be identified and added. A good structure should include what to track and how to measure, which will obviously be different for every deal and enterprise depending on the level of data they are able to obtain. A good CRM system is extremely useful, and any campaigns that are developed to cross-sell, etc. can be added as a field for tracking purposes. Ideally the revenue synergies are identified as separate targets for sale leadership, so there is no incentive for the wins to be miscategorized – give them two targets that must each be tracked and reported on as part of their overall accountability process.

Sina Rohde
    Participant

Thank you Brant. Really like the approach you describe. That is very valuable for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs