Is it possible to get a first job in M&A in mid-30 years old?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alexandre Hugel
    Participant

My question is quite basic … if you have 10-15 years of experience in various areas, could you start a new career in M&A in your late 30s?

Admer
    Participant

Hi, in order to promote a LinkedIn business very successfully I recommend using autopilot. Autopilot gives you the ability to post hundreds of profiles automatically and not have to sit and manually handle it all. This is very handy as the computer will do a better job for you anyway. A LinkedIn automation platform like OctopusCRM is the safest autopilot for LinkedIn in 2023 that comes with advanced features.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 16 hours ago by Admer.
    Chuck Adams
    Participant

My short answer is yes; my route was interesting, as I’m in my mid-30s and started in industrials (engineering, ops, etc.) until recently. For the past ~2 years, I’ve been advising on the buy-side, helping PE firms and strategic buyers find strong acquisition targets in the industrials space. It is possible.

Alexandre Hugel
    Participant

Thanks Chuck. It’s a very good news as I’m trying to change industry in order to join the M&A business. Can I ask, how did you put your first foot in the PE firm? (I guess they usually prefer different profiles, so it might be tricky to get a chance)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs