How do I start my career in it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

know the space.

However, it’s a good idea to know what exactly that would look like, and what kinds of jobs are out there, If you are interested in IT work.

Polish applicable IT Skills.

Get an instrument.

Make your experience.

Look for entry-position positions.

Polish your interview skills.

Source: Best Training Institute in Pune

Pang Lai Li
    Participant

M&A career require that people think strategically. It’s not just about closing transactions, it’s about finding the right companies at the right time in their business cycle. It requires selling the opportunity, creating a financial structure that works for everyone and then making sure that the deal is a success.

Carmen Sanchez
    Participant

If your direct question is in regards to starting a career in Information Technology. I will share some of my journey. Went to college and took some courses to see if I would like IT and understand it. While also applying for jobs that were related directly and indirectly to IT. I sold computers and then ended up working a Service Desk Agent assisting end users. From there I moved to another city and worked for a company doing the same type of Service Desk work for about two years and moved up to Desktop Support then to Engineering. It has been quite a journey but it has lead me to learn a lot and see so many different places and companies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs