Due diligence memos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ashima Aggarwal
    Participant

I’m curious to know how many of you draft due diligence memos summarizing your findings for the acquisition file and what format you use?

Ahmed Fawad Muslim
    Participant

Hi Ashima,

I was recently involved in an a merger of a housing society in Pakistan where a society has buy out another society. When we looked at the contracts it was badly drafted that we had to halt the merger until that was ammended. Due to the geographical nature, the target company wanted us to agree on the agreement terms and conditions but we managed to change all the covenants. At the end I submitted a small due diligence report to the acquirers and there reply was to fix it asap as they wanted to purchase the society.

Barrister Fawad Muslim

Ashima Aggarwal
    Participant

Thanks for sharing.

Martin Tse
    Participant

Where I am employed each M&A discipline (IT, Legal, Finance, HR & Internal Ops) have to write a Legal Memo that is kept in a repository for future Audits. Basically it contain the date the Due Diligence was performed and a high level overview of what areas were covered and findings. I have been performing IT DD workstream for M&A since 2018.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs