CPMI – Key Takeaways

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra
    Participant

What are your highlights or learnings from CPMI program? Did you implement any new methods/actions/measures, or tools to manage PMI process after the completion of this course? I’ll share mine if we have at least a couple of replies here! 🙂

Thanks!

Margarita B.
    Participant

Hi Alexandra,
    Currently taking the CPMI program and not completely finished, but I already see the value of the course and materials. A big takeaway for my entire team was the realization that there is not a precise “wrong” and “right” way to approach M&A integration. My team’s focus is integration management, leading the effort post-close, but partnering closely with M&A on all things pre-close. In past years, we made dicisions based on a variety of information, but nothing resembling integration expertise. We simply “did the best we knew how.” This course has given my entire team immense validation in the sense that most businesses follow a similar approach – “what is best for your business?” We are looking to revise our training materials for new team members to include some of the foundational lessons we learned in this course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs