Value in Due Diligence: Contemporary Strategies for Merger and Acquisition Success

Available in our e-library on M&A at IMAA! Authors: Ronald Gleich, Gordana Kierans, Thomas Hasselbach Publisher: John Wiley Year: 2010, October ISBN: 978-0566089824 Content The financial crisis of 2008 has thrown many of the mergers and acquisitions of recent years into sharp focus. Too many have failed to generate real value for shareholders and many others have … Read more

Beyond Change Management : How to Achieve Breakthrough Results Through Conscious Change Leadership

Available in our e-library on M&A at IMAA! Authors: Dean Anderson, Linda Ackerman Anderson Publisher: John Wiley Year: 2010, October ISBN: 978-0-470-64808-7 Content “With this extensively upgraded second edition, Dean Anderson and Linda Ackerman Anderson solidify their status as the leading authorities on change leadership and organizational transformation. This is without question the most comprehensive approach for leaders … Read more

Joining Forces: Making One Plus One Equal Three in Mergers, Acquisitions, and Alliances

Available in our e-library on M&A at IMAA! Authors: Mitchell Lee Marks, Philip H. Mirvis Publisher: John Wiley Year: 2010 October ISBN: 978-0-470-53737-4 Content If 75 percent of all mergers fail, what makes the other 25 percent succeed?Mergers, acquisitions, and alliances are more vital today than ever before in driving business success. This indispensable guide offers proven strategies … Read more

Mergers and Acquisitions: Confronting the Organisation and People Issues

Available in our e-library on M&A at IMAA! Authors: Mark Thomas Publisher: Thorogood Year: 2017, August ISBN: 9781854186768 Conten The employment law and personnel management issues that arise when businesses are bought and sold are of great concern not only to the employees but also to the management of both purchaser and vendor. This briefing will help you … Read more

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!