Tactical M&A Book Recommendations (Non-Textbook)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kyle Sigmund
    Participant

I’d love to continue learning about M&A, change management, and post-merger integrations after finishing this course. Do you have any non-textbook books that you’d recommend reading? Tactical would be preferred vs theoretical.

SHurd
    Participant

I’ve been thinking the same so following this post.

Tim Lewandowski
    Participant

Take a look at Simon Sinek. The “start with why” movement is very powerful in the area of change management and many of our target staff has come back and said “i get it now!”

David Casado
    Participant

Maybe a bit off topic, buy do you have a textbook recommendations though?

davide lagrasta
    Participant

Hi Kyle,

currently I am reading a novel called Barbarian at the Gates talking about the RJR Nabisco offtake by the PE fund KKR.
    I found it really interesting and useful because it describes very well the negotiation phase and all the moves and incentives af all the stakeholders involved. Recommended!

Brad Albert
    Participant

Agile M&A by Kesan Patel is pretty good. I also carry around a book called Making Mergers Work by Price Pritchett. I’ve found it valuable re-reading a chapter when I’m needing to dive deep into a particular topic that’s relevant to my work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs