Is the M&A Market going to pick back up again in 2024?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Angus Dahl
    Participant

As the M&A has experienced headwinds in 2023, are we going to see the activity pick up in 24?

lyly19
    Participant

Predicting the trajectory of the M&A (mergers and acquisitions) market can be challenging as it depends on various factors such as economic conditions, regulatory environment, industry trends, and geopolitical stability. While I can’t provide Pokerogue a definitive answer, many experts suggest that the M&A market may indeed pick back up in 2024. Factors such as economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, low-interest rates, availability of capital, and technological disruption in various industries could contribute to increased M&A activity.

Alan
    Participant

From the first quarter of 2024, we have seen and experienced several tailwinds to M&A activity. However, they are inconsistent. All at once, or none at all.

Patrick Ruppnig
    Participant

I don’t assume a big recovery in 2024 as I don’t expect big interest decreases from the central banks in important markets (e.g. Fed, Ecb, etc.)

Jabari Bovell
    Participant

I don’t expect a big recovery in 2024, I think given they are elections to be held in a few of the major markets, many players will be keen to understand the outcome and then the implications for policy, regulations, interest rates, economic growth etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs