In this two day valuation training in Amsterdam, Netherlands, with Prof. Aswath Damodaran, participants will gain great insights into the field by the global number one expert. Participants of this training can network in the group of valuation training Amsterdam, Netherlands.
For more information, please visit the valuation training with Prof. Damodaran.
Aswath Damodaran is a Professor of Finance at the Stern School of Business at New York University (Kerschner Family Chair in Finance Education), where he teaches corporate finance and equity valuation. He is best known as author of several widely used academic and practitioner texts on Valuation, Corporate Finance and Investment Management. Damodaran is widely quoted on the subject of valuation, with “a great reputation as a teacher and authority”. He has written several books on equity valuation, as well on corporate finance and investments. He is also widely published in leading journals of finance, including The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, The Journal of Finance, The Journal of Financial Economics and the Review of Financial Studies. He is also known as being a resource on valuation and analysis to investment banks on Wall Street.
Prior to joining NYU, he served as visiting lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley from 1984 to 1986. He was profiled in Business Week as one of the top 12 U.S. business school professors; he has also received awards for excellence in teaching from both universities. Damodaran also teaches on the TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program, an alliance of NYU Stern, the London School of Economics and HEC School of Management, and for the Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF), which is a joint program between Stern and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He also teaches the “Valuation” Open Enrollment program for Stern Executive Education.
Damodaran holds M.B.A. and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California, Los Angeles Anderson School of Management, along with a B.Com. in Accounting from Madras University and a MS in Management from the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- Applied Corporate Finance (ACF) (4th Edition)
- Investment Valuation: Tools and Techniques for Determining the Value of Any Asset (1995)
- The Little Book of Valuation: How to Value a Company, Pick a Stock and Profit (2011)
- Damodaran on Valuation: Security Analysis for Investment and Corporate Finance (1994)
- The Dark Side of Valuation: Valuing Old Tech, New Tech, and New Economy Companies (2001)
- Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice (1996)
- Investment Fables: Exposing the Myths of “Can’t Miss” Investment Strategies (2004)
- The Analysis And Use Of Financial Statements Second Edition And Investment Valuation: Tools And Techniques For Determining The Value Of Any Asset
- Strategic Risk Taking: A Framework For Risk Management (2007)
- Applied Corporate Finance: A User’s Manual (1998)
- Investment Philosophies: Successful Investment Philosophies and the Greatest Investors Who Made Them Work (2003)
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Damodaran on Valuation, Study Guide: Security Analysis for Investment and Corporate Finance(1994)
- Investment Philosophies: Successful Strategies and the Investors Who Made Them Work (2003)
- Foundations and Trends: Valuation Approaches and Metrics: A Survey of the Theory and Evidence (2005)
- Corporate Finance: Theory & Practice Test Bank
- Corporate Finance, Study Guide and Problems Manual: Theory and Practice
- Core Concepts of Applied Corporate Finance
- Caliber Course Using Corporate Finance
- Building Public Trust: The Future of Corporate Reporting
- Valuation Approaches and Metrics: A Survey of the Theory and Evidence