Valuation in Vienna
Valuation Training with Prof. Aswath Damodaran
Out of stock
Enjoy two days of extensive course work with valuation guru Aswath Damodaran
The valuation of companies involves many factors and particularities. The different sources of synergies and their valuation can make a crucial contribution to overpaying for deals or buying at the right price to keep the options and ultimately achieve value creation. When getting involved in transactions in Emerging Markets, expectations and valuations can be quite different. Approaching additional investors for the first time, increasing equity in different rounds or taking over startup or rapidly growing companies require a particular skill and method set for valuation. The valuation of businesses in distress, turnaround situation or bankruptcy may require different ways of valuation than profitable and stable companies. Private equity investors are a very important player in the M&A markets and have very specific forms and needs in valuations when arranging a Leveraged Buy Out situation. In the last section, some other models and variation of valuation techniques are presented.
- Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash flow models (small and large, private and public)
- Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms,
- Analyze and critique the use of multiples in valuation,
- Value “problem” firms, such as financially troubled firms and start up firms,
- Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm
The CFA Institute approved provider, CFA Society Austria, recommends this course as Continued Education for Charterholder. This event qualifies for CFA Continuing Education credits.