HR Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist (HRM&A)
WHAT TO EXPECT
The HR specialization is geared towards individuals who are looking to further develop their understanding of the HR function and its significance during pre-deal or the post-merger integration phase. The program content offers best practices which were developed by our distinguished faculty members after decades of experience in managing HR related projects in corporate and consulting roles
- Preparing for the risks and identifying solutions
Recognize potential roadblocks and identify solutions to prepare for the challenges HR practitioners face during a transaction including labor law and legal challenges, culture, change management, communication issues and more.
- Understanding the deal structure and HR’s Role
Learn how the human resources function plays a critical role in determining the outcome of strategic financial, and operational goals of the deal.
- Optimizing HR’s value through the M&A lifecycle
Identify and drive HR’s strategic value during the pre-close planning, integration, and transformation phases of the transaction.
The HRM&A program is structured in four modules based on our HRM&A Framework and Body of Knowledge:
KEY FACTS & FEES
- Onsite and Virtual Live: 30 hours; Online: approx. 60 hours
- Leading faculty from academia and the industry
- Split into four, easy-to-digest modules
- Content updated regularly
- Prequisite: Hold an academic degree (e.g. PhD, JD, DBA, MBA or Bachelor Degree); and/or hold one or more
professional designations (such as CPA, CFA, CAIA or equivalent)
- Online Program $2’990 USD
- Virtual Live Program $3’990 USD
- Onsite Program $4’990 USD
- Life-long access to the most up-to-date online course content*
- Onsite programs include hard copies of all presentations and materials
- HRM&A Charter and Designation upon completion
- First year of Annual Membership Fee
- Access to the entire IMAA e-Library
- Global network of charterholders and experts
- Continued Education / Continued Professional Development: 10 hours bi-annually of relevant online or onsite
education provided by IMAA (online CE/CPD included in the annual membership fee)
While you will meet an international mix of participants from various industries, the Mergers and Acquisitions program is designed for mid-management to senior executives in the C-Suite, directors of public and private companies, board leaders, and heads of strategy and corporate development. It is also geared toward advisers, investment bankers, transactional lawyers, and private equity investors. Individuals and teams are welcome to attend.
After successfully completing the course, you will receive the HRM&A Charter. The HRM&A is the most internationally recognized designation offered in the field of M&A. This charter signals to peers, clients, employers, and other professionals that you have completed the most comprehensive M&A education program available and are proficient in all areas of the mergers and acquisitions process.