Vacation Rentals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nomadiction
    Participant

Hi, I’m planning to start my own vacation rental business. What tips can you recommend for me?

TommyGun
    Participant

I can say that this is a troublesome business but quite profitable. When I realized that I wanted to conduct exactly this type of activity, the first thing I did was look for a manager who was designed for airbnb property management, and this software turned out to be the best option. To this day I continue to use this software.

brad07226
    Participant

How do you navigate the challenges of meeting diverse guest expectations and preferences, particularly in terms of communication, given the increasing reliance on technology and social media in the hospitality industry?

chrisyoung
    Participant

Hi, guys! As someone who has worked in the hospitality industry, I can attest to the importance of effective guest communication https://www.alert-software.com/blog/communication-in-hospitality-industry in delivering exceptional guest experiences. However, it’s no secret that this aspect comes with its fair share of challenges. One common hurdle is the diverse expectations and preferences of guests, which can vary greatly based on factors such as culture, language, and individual preferences. Additionally, with the rise of technology and social media, guests expect instant and personalized communication channels, which can be difficult for establishments to keep up with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs