In search of childhood times: where are the retro consoles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bamimib399
    Participant

You know, guys, I’m in such a mood right now that I want to go back to the days when we didn’t have smartphones in our hands, but real retro consoles. I want to feel the excitement of running my favorite games on the very console we used to rent from the local store. But here’s the trouble, where to find such jewels? Maybe some of you know a store where you can still pick up a piece of childhood? I’m openly waffling for advice, friends!

jolik
    Participant

Dude, you won’t believe what I found! I found this store called retro game store. It’s like being back in the ’90s. It takes you right back to your childhood when consoles were the cool thing. Sega, Nintendo, all those beasts are there like new! And the most fire, they not only sell consoles there, but all those games we used to rip as kids. I remembered how the four of us used to play Streets of Rage on Sega at night. Right in the emotion!

petrderbikov
    Participant

Whoever recommended this gem of a retro gaming store – you’re a hero! I’ve just placed an order for a classic console, and I can’t wait.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs