How can I save YouTube videos on a Mac?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    louisegrant
    Participant

This blog post explains how to use online video downloading websites to download video from YouTube Mac. On the internet, there are several online websites where you can download videos. To save YouTube videos on a Mac for free, follow these instructions.

1. Go to the website 9xbuddy.xyz.
    2. Next, use the address bar to navigate to the video you want to download and copy its URL.
    3. Type the URL of the video into the search bar on the 9xbuddy website, and then click Download.
    4. You will be able to see the download links for the different file types and video resolutions.
    5. Select it from the downloads folder by tapping on the Download Now button.

TommyGun
    Participant

Hey, if you are tired of YouTube videos then you should definitely explore alternative video sharing platforms, here Owner Luxuretv.com offers you a different community atmosphere and can provide a refreshing change of pace compared to the discussion-heavy environment of YouTube. Additionally, you can change your YouTube settings to hide comments or interact with content creators who promote positive and constructive discussions on their channels.

WernonDonski
    Participant

It’s heartbreaking to lose videos you’ve worked hard to create, especially if they’re from your YouTube channel. I experienced frustration while trying to save my videos on my Mac but suddenly lost them. However, as I worked to rebuild my channel, I realized the importance of building a strong subscriber base. Services like Promo Sound Group offer solutions like buy YouTube subscribers that can help jumpstart your channel’s growth and increase its popularity. While losing the video was disappointing, focusing on growing my subscriber count was a valuable lesson in channel sustainability and strategic promotion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs