Reply To: FDD & HDD


Seun Yakub

I would advise that you seek the assistance of a professional services firm, such as one of the big 4 – Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and EY for the FDD or maybe even a lesser known firm. Whoever you choose, you should definitely seek professional assistance as a precaution.

Loading.. Please wait