Reply To: Technology companies acquisitions – overvalued?

Steve Schwarze
Participant

I am involved in about 19 technology acquisitions right now, two of which have the “billions” price tag. I have to admit this was very intimidating at first. It was intimidating because it was stated to me when I started working these two that “the future success and direction of our company depends upon how these two acquisitions happen.” In that statement alone, I feel the acquisitions were correctly valuated. The dollar figure simply served to show the enormity of the potential the acquisitions could have for our business in the future. I do feel these acquisitions were valued properly because of the growth that they have helped our company realize in the past two years. When looking at the potential for growth and opportunities that these two acquisitions are opening up for our company, this value appears even more accurate. I guess my answer is that more than just the price tag has to be looked at when evaluating the “billions” attached to M&A activity.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs