Reply To: PMI challenges in tech

Steve Schwarze
Participant

I work for a very large IT company on integrating the 19 acquisitions we have acquired over the past 3 years. My challenge falls under the umbrella of the topic I will be most interested in checking out throughout this course: technical training and enablement. One of the biggest challenges I have had is convincing our company of the importance of training and enablement, especially in the tech industry. Our parent company sales people need to learn about the acquired company’s product, the acquired company’s sales people need to learn about our products, and everyone needs to learn about how the products work together. No sales can happen without this enablement taking place. Also, customer training needs to integrate products into training programs where they can be, and keep customer training separate where needed. Progress for the combined company hinges greatly upon how training and enablement move forward after M&A activity.

Are you sure you
want to log out?

Book a Demo

Book a Demo

Request a Brochure

Request a Brochure

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

Contact us to discuss your goals and needs!

In order to become a charterholder you need to complete one of the IMAA programs