- This event has passed.
International Mergers & Acquisitions (IM&A) Certificate Program, Dubai
January 21 - January 25
IM&A Charterholder program offered in Dubai, UAE, in January 2018
The following IMAA Faculty Members were present at this training:
- Prof. Aswath Damodaran for Valuation
- Prof. Christopher Kummer for Essentials on M&A
- Dhruv Mehra, Asia M&A Transaction Services Leader at Mercer for Human Resource Due Diligence
- Aniran Sen for Post Merger Integration
The following additional faculty joined for the M&A training in Dubai:
- Ovais Chhotani and Chetan Sehgal, Deal Advisory at PwC Middle East for Financial Due Diligence
- Mohand Al-Ansari and Jassim Nensey, Tax at PwC Middle East for Tax Due Diligence
- Izabella Szadkowska, Partner for Structuring at Al Tamimi & Co, for Legal Due Diligence
The January 2018 IM&A Certificate program cohort includes participants from 6 countries (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, India, and the United States).
Access to the M&A Certificate materials for Dubai on our learning platform. Prior to accessing, please login to your account.
For information about the next IM&A training in Dubai, please check here.