- Wolfgang Berger, Head of Strategy and Business Development, Mondi AG
- Marinus Eßer, Partner, WTS
- Volker Gattringer, Partner, K&L Gates
- Manfred Hack, Partner, K&L Gates
- Dr. Rüdiger von Hülst, Administrative Partner, K&L Gates Germany
- Dr. Thomas Lappe, Practice Area Leader – Corporate & Transactional, K&L Gates
- Dr. Horst Meyer, Vice President, Corporate Legal Counsel, Infineon Technologies AG
- Dr. Martin Reitz, Vorsitzender der Geschäftsführung, Rothschild Germany
- Mario Sabljo, Investment Direktor, Paragon Partners
- This event has passed.
Challenges in Carve Out Transactions
April 14, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm UTC+0
More than one third of M&A transactions worldwide are carve outs. With the separation and sale of divisions, a lot of challenges from a business, legal, accounting, and tax perspective exist. The experienced speakers and panelists will discuss those.
At this event, Dr. Wolfgang Berger, faculty member at the Institute for Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances (IMAA) will present.
Language of the event: German (“Herausforderung Carve-out-Transaktion”)
Speaker (in alphabetical order):